Thursday, August 14, 2014

Let the Parties Begin

Birthday season has arrived at our house, in the space of 3 months we have 4 birthday's to celebrate which makes for lots of fun and lots of tasty treats. Birthday season starts with this doll, Miss Olivia! I cannot adequately express how much I love and adore this now 4 year old. Olivia has one of the sweetest temperaments and she loves to make others laugh, it never fails that she will put a smile on your face. Just being around her makes me happy and fills me with joy, she's the best cuddle buddy, and just a total delight. It is honestly crazy for me to think she's been a part of our family for 4 years already and that every moment of them has been so wonderful.




We had a joint party for Olivia and Abigail because the girls birthday's are only 9 days apart. I had a lot of fun making their cakes this year and I was really happy with how they turned out. We had a small dinner at our house with some friends, it was a great night filled with yummy food, happy kids, and great company.

Another thing that's crazy is that this girl turned one! This year literally flew by and I'm still having a hard time believing that it really has been a whole year since this little girl joined our family. Abby really is practically perfect in every way to quote Mary Poppins. Her laugh is infectious, she is so adventurous and will do whatever it takes to try and keep up with her big sisters, she gives the best kisses, she knows what she wants, and she's one of the happiest children I've ever met.


These two girls are just amazing and I cannot even imagine my life without them in it, its like before they were born I didn't know what I was missing and now that I have them I never want to let them go.

No comments:

Post a Comment