Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A Must Make Time For Project

Ok, I had lots of plans for today. Savannah's music and movement class, clean the house, play with the girls, make some treats, and of course make something fantastic for dinner. Its now 1:15 and I've done none of that except play with the girls and I also made this!
Now mine will of course have pictures of my own family but how cute is this! If you go to the HowDoesShe? link you too can find out how to make this super fun calender for next year. Oh and I forgot the best part is its FREE, you only have to pay for shipping so I spent $5.67 on my own super cute family calender for next year. You can also put birthday's and other important dates on the calendar so now I don't have to transfer stuff over. Needless to say I'm super excited and now I'm off to play some more and snuggle up with the girls since we're all still in our pj's. Actually Savannah just put on a dress because she's watching Sleeping Beauty, you know so she can spin around too and look like a princess. I do love my girly girl.

4 comments:

  1. So fun! Maybe I will have to make one for myself, using my own pictures of course ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this! I am totally going to do a calendar of Hayden for my dad for Christmas! One question... How long does the FREE calendar last? Is it a limited time only?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally bummed! I just got on today to view my calendar and add some more stuff to it and it is no longer free! :( I guess my question is answered!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry Brooke. It looks like they do this promotion once a year around this time so maybe next year:(

    ReplyDelete