Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Snowmen and Swimming

So Savannah has become quite the little movie watcher just like her dad. I liked this when I was at the end of my pregnancy with Olivia because I was so tired all the time I just wanted her to leave me alone. Sad to say but also true. Now that I'm not pregnant and have a bit more energy I decided to make Savannah and activity jar. When we need help thinking up something to do we pick something out of our activity jar and off we go. So yesterday we had our first snow fall. Now it really wasn't much but it was enough to get Savannah all excited.

She let me get her all dressed up finally and off she went. I won't lie her favorite activity was eating the ice off our screen, gross I know but so funny to watch. I kept waiting for her tongue to get stuck like in A Christmas Story. She didn't actually make a snowman mostly because I didn't go outside with her. We have cute little footprints all over our backyard and she keeps asking to go back outside.

So after Savannah's outside adventure we picked out an activity from our jar...swimming in the bathtub! Needless to say Savannah was oh so excited cause she got to wear her cute bathing suit and she loves playing in the water.Overall I think Savannah had a fun day, and I felt better because we didn't watch so many movies. A cute side note, she kept pretending she was "me mar" you know the Ariel from The Little Mermaid. Oh how I love this girl!

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of an activity jar! Little Miss is so cute!

    ReplyDelete