Thursday, December 2, 2010

Its a Wonder...

I love this pie. Its light and refreshing but yet goes with the holiday season. This is the third one I've made this week. Now don't worry I haven't eaten all three but I've had a piece from each. Its a wonder I haven't lost more of the baby weight. This is a Cranberry-Pomegranate White- Chocolate Mousse Pie. I know doesn't it sound to die for! I got the recipe from this site but I used cranberry-pomegranate juice cause our store didn't have just plain pomegranate juice. The link is also a new favorite site of mine, thank you Mary for sharing it with me. I also made these yummy cookies. Savannah can't get enough of them and lets face it I can't stop eating them either.



Are you making any fun holiday treats? I have definitely gotten the bug for baking and I just can't seem to stop, I just need to start giving away more treats. I end up eating them all and then I decided to give some away so I have to end up making another batch...its a vicious cycle.

2 comments:

  1. Bring them here anytime...we love treats - though I have been doing plenty of my own baking lately, I have also been a little out of control :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds very yummy by the way...I may be making it for Christmas, along with this pie... http://www.cheekykitchen.com/2010/11/peppermint-truffle-pie.html

    ReplyDelete