Saturday, December 18, 2010

Miss Olivia

I can't believe Olivia is already 4 1/2 months! I remember this time last year we were getting ready to go to Maryland and we're just telling our families we were expecting another baby. I am so proud of Olivia and love her to pieces. I love her personality and how mild mannered she is compared to her sister. I remember thinking how easy Savannah was and she really was a good baby but oh my goodness, Olivia is an angel. She loves to smile and giggle especially at her sister, its so great to see how much these girls already love each other. Olivia is also growing like a weed, we just went to her 4 month appointment and she is 13lbs 7oz which puts her in the 30th percentile for her weight. She's also 25.5 in long which puts her in the 80th percentile for height. I love my tall skinny girls! Olivia can roll over both ways now and talks up a storm! She is so loud sometimes, something she learned from her sister. Olivia sleeps pretty good through the night but sometimes wakes up a bit too early, like 6 o'clock early. Naps are a hit or miss, sometimes she takes good ones and other times she doesn't its a work in progress. Olivia is also called Mini-Jacob she looks just like him except with my nose. She has also discovered the joy of eating her toes and playing with her feet which I love because Savannah never did that and its just so dang cute. Olivia is the biggest blessing we received this year I can't imagine not having her in our family. She is just my favorite Olivia and that's all there is to say on the subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment