Monday, July 20, 2009

Jillian aka the Tooth Fairy

So I've had many nicknames and titles given to me. To most I am known as Jillian to some as Jilly-Bean or perhaps you remember me as Gorillian (my least favorite of all the nicknames) or Hillbillian, I know where do people come up with these things. I am also known as a wife, mother, daughter, you get the point. My newest title is Tooth Fairy, now no one has had a tooth come out in our house requiring that I leave a special treat under their pillow BUT Savannah did get her first tooth yesterday. Well to be more precise she cut her first tooth and it is coming in very nicely. Always something exciting going on in our house, and to think I didn't know if I'd have stuff to blog about.

5 comments:

  1. Good work Savannah...Mommy has been waiting a long time for that tooth :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know which nickname is Nathan's favorite?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I totally know which one is his favorite, as I typed it I couldn't help but smile and think of him.

    ReplyDelete