Friday, July 3, 2009

Ask and Ye Shall Recieve

My little brother Jordan is visiting us for the 4th of July weekend. We were talking earlier today about how I wished Savannah would fall asleep on the floor one day. I explained how cute I thought it would look if I just walked in and there she was asleep. Well it happened! Just a few short hours later I gave Savannah a bottle while I was doing some dishes. I didn't hear Savannah so I walked around the corner and there she was, all cute and asleep. I think one of my favorite things is Savannah sleeps just like I do. I almost always put my hand over my face when I'm sleeping just like this. She's always done this and I love it!

1 comment:

  1. He He...I love it. You should check out my blog and see the picture of Max crashed on the floor. I loved it with Wesley and I love it again with Max - you are right it is the cutest thing. (theweyermanword.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete