Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Happy Girl

So today Savannah said the best words to me, "mom I loooove my surprise!" Today she once again picked going swimming in the tub as one of her activities from our activity jar. I decided to spice things up a bit with a project I'd been wanting to do. So today I quickly made her some bath paint I ended up using some clear hand soap I already had and next time I do want to get the dish soap to see if there is a difference. I noticed that the hand soap seems thicker and wasn't as easy to just mix by shacking the baby food jar. It turned out great though and Savannah played in the bath for over 30 minutes and that's because I made her get out. I had to promise her she could take another bath when Jacob got home so she could show him her new surprise.

Another fantastic thing about these paint are they clean up great! I swear my tub is cleaner now then before Savannah even took her bath.

5 comments:

  1. you need to share that recipe for fun...I could use the distraction for my boys on rainy days like today

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking our recipe!!! Looks like a lot of fun was had!! Great job!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cynthia if you click on the words bath paint then you'll be able to get the recipe, its super easy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will you email me a list of what activities you have in your jar? I am putting one together for Scout, but I am not that creative coming up with stuff. Love you!
    kristenomer@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The link showed up after I had posted my comment for some reason :)

    ReplyDelete