Monday, March 7, 2011

I did it.

So I have been working on something for the last 6 months or 7 really. When I first had Olivia I stopped into my old office after one of her appointments to say hi to all the girls. One of my good friends there Lisa asked if I had time to read a book. She wanted me to read The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson, now I'm not a great reader by any means but I do really enjoy it once I find a book I like. I tend to get quite absorbed in it actually to the point where I have a hard time getting anything else done. So I told Lisa sure I can read it while I'm nursing I can multitask after all and away I went with the book. Yeah...so 7 months later I finally finished! This is the first book I've read since having Olivia. Oh and yeah, so I hardly read any of it for the first 6 and a half months. I actually read about 3/4 of it in a week and a half. I told you I get obsessed once I really get started. Now I want to get my hands on the second one, I had to put it on reserve at the library so now I'm anxiously waiting for them to tell me I can come get it. As a side note this is not a happy go lucky book it can be quite intense and a bit graphic at times but I just couldn't wait to see where the story would take me next. I really did enjoy it so thank you Lisa for letting me borrow it and now I'll work on getting it back to you it don't worry it won't be another 7 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment