Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Never Again

Its not the best photo I've taken but it gets my point across. This is all that is left from our dinner tonight, and its barley enough for another serving. Let me start by saying I've never been a fan of tomato soup, in fact I really never eat it because I really don't like it. This has now changed. I made this AMAZING soup for dinner tonight and I can't get enough of it. I may just hid the little bit we have left over from Jacob so I can eat it. I got the recipe from my Our Best Bites cookbook but here is the link to the recipe as well. It was a huge hit with our dinner guests who asked for the recipe before they left too. I will never again eat tomato soup now unless it is this, I'm already planning when I can make it next.

2 comments:

  1. Yum! Have made this recipe before and loved it as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next time you make it I'm coming over!!

    ReplyDelete