Saturday, May 5, 2012

Daddy Daughter Song

So every night Jacob and I each put one of the girls to bed. To figure out who takes care of which girl we let Savannah decide who she wants to put her to bed. Typically she ask if I'll do it but then she heard Jacob singing to Olivia and she started to get a bit jealous. One night she asked Jacob to put her to bed and for a good two weeks now she always picks her daddy. Jacob either sings Somewhere Over the Rainbow or Daddy's Little Girl per Savannah's request. We learned last night that Daddy's Little girl is her favorite when she started singing it in the bathtub while getting ready for bed. Jacob and I just couldn't stop smiling as she sang the song word for word all by herself. As soon as she got dressed in her nightgown I asked her if she'd sing it again with daddy so I could record her, she was very happy to comply. I think I've watched this video more times then I can count and it has helped me fall even more in love with our sweet little Savannah and my wonderful husband Jacob. I love that they have a special something that is just theirs. I hope you enjoy there song as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment