Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Drum Roll Please...

Baby number two is a GIRL!!!!! I have found myself beyond excitement and am so thrilled we're having another girl. Thinking of Savannah and her little sister playing together and once older really appreciating each other and having a true friend almost brings tears to my eyes. Jacob was convinced that we were having a boy this time and I thought maybe we were too. Jacob is a bit disappointed, I will say however that he loves his Savannah and I know that he'll also fall in love with this new little angel. Also if your wondering, we have already picked out a name. Last week I told Jacob we should consider girl names just in case and just like with Savannah as soon as we said it we knew that's what we would name a little girl. So our newest addition's name will be Olivia Anne Jefferies. Here is a picture of her profile, I think she's already on her way to being just a cute has her big sister.

7 comments:

  1. Congrats! You'll love that the two girls will be able to be best of friends growing up. Just think, you already have most of what you need already. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I was thinking along the lines of Janetta - another girl will cost a lot less money because you already have a ton of clothes ;o) I love watching my two boys grow and play together (and fight but that is another story), it really is fun to have a sibling close in age and of the same gender.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! That just means more girly stuff and last time I checked, Jillian, that is right up your alley.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One more time...YAY!!! I am super happy for you! I can't wait to come out and meet two little girls :) I am seriously considering a baby blitz as soon as I am done with school! (That is if my car doesn't need any more repairs!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the name! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! I love the name you picked--so cute.

    ReplyDelete