Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Me, Me, and more Me

I thought I would put up a post with a picture of my pregnant self for those of you who aren't my facebook friend or live far away. Jacob took this for me on Sunday so I'm just over 21 weeks in this photo. I'm very proud of myself so far in this pregnancy and I haven't gained much weight so far but I'm only halfway there so I still have plenty of time. So far I have LOVED this pregnancy! I wasn't nearly as sick as I was with Savannah and I still have energy, not as much but some and I'm already wanting to nest which is one of my favorite parts. I know your thinking, what she likes nesting but it totally allows me to do my favorite things which are organizing and cleaning. I like being neat so I love that I start nesting in my second trimester and keep going till the end, especially since during the first trimester I was a lazy slacker. Savannah is super cute with my growing belly and she'll kiss it and say baby and even do the sign for baby which is just the cutest. Yesterday she was laying her head on my stomach and Olivia decided to start kicking. She twice kicked Savannah in the head which made Savannah sit up and look around to see what was hitting her in the head. She totally didn't get it but hey she's only 18 months. I hope the rest of my pregnancy goes great and an update on Olivia, she is now the size of a small banana and she is starting to swallow once a day to get in the habit of breating, so she can taste what I've been eating.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the picture of you!!! You look so beautiful. :) Why coudln't I be that cute and small when I was pregnant? love your hair!

    ReplyDelete