Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Fun Times

So Savannah and I have had some fun this past week. Jacob had some guy time on Friday night with his good friends so I decided that Savannah and I would have some fun girl time. I thought making cookies was a good choice and I was totally right! Savannah quite enjoyed the results of making cookies and I quite enjoyed watching her enjoy the results.


Then today for lunch I decided we'd have a picnic, now its only like 40 degrees today so eating outside was out of the question. We enjoyed our lunch on the living room floor while we watched Savannah's most favorite movie, Cinderella. We had lots of fun and I can't wait for it to get warmer so we can actually eat outside. And yes, she's still in her pj's but don't worry as soon as we finished lunch she got dressed.


1 comment: