Saturday, July 10, 2010

Farmers Market

Today Savannah and I set off on an adventure with two of our most fAvoRitE people, Aunt Sandi and Uncle Jared. I really enjoy doing different activities within the community because it makes me more excited about where I'm living. So today we headed down to Boise for the farmers market. Its about 4 city blocks and there is so much to see, I went last year when my mom was here for a visit and we had lots of fun. Once again we had an enjoyable time and this was the first time Sandi and Jared had been. It goes from 9:30-1 and its packed! I was also super proud of myself because I got us there without getting us lost and I found somewhere to park that was close to where we were going.

Hanging out with Uncle Jared in some shade.
We got yummy doughnuts that were to die for and I got an amazing loaf of bread that I've already half devoured on my own. It was for sure a successful venture and one that I plan on repeating.

No comments:

Post a Comment