Sunday, April 18, 2010

Day 4 and Day 5

So on Saturday we went to the mall. My brother Mark is turning 16 on Sunday and my mom uncharacteristically waited until the last minute to get his birthday presents. So off we headed and along the way we decided to ride on the carousel. So as noted in my previous post Savannah isn't really a fan of riding on things so getting her to sit on a horse was not an option. Instead we rode together and watched the horses go up and down. It was pretty fun and and she did seem to enjoy it.

So on Sunday we of course woke up Mark with shouts of Happy Birthday and then it was off to church. I was a bit nervous to leave Savannah in nursery because she's developed a bit of separation anxiety and I didn't want her crying the whole time. I actually stayed with her for the first hour and for the second I left her be. I was told she is quite the wiggle worm. I guess they put all the toys away for there lesson and singing time, Savannah doesn't do this in her nursery yet. When I went to pick her up she didn't have red eyes so I'm guessing other then being a wiggle worm she did quite well. After we came home Mark opened his presents and then a bit later decided he wanted his super good cake my mom had made. We all quite enjoyed and there is plenty left to have more of. Now I just get to wait till dinner is ready so I can enjoy a yummy meal of steak and shrimp, I love being on the East Coast.



1 comment:

  1. What kind of shots did you give Mark? Non-alcoholic I hope ;) I am kidding, although because I am tired I did read that and think, what? Shots for a 16 year old? Weird family tradition ;)

    ReplyDelete