Friday, April 23, 2010

Day 8 and Day 9

So you would think I would be more on top of posting each day about our trip because this week is less busy then the previous, but your wrong. I like posting about our trip each day because I tend to forget the fun little things that happen and sometimes I forget all together what we even did. I'm just not as good at remembering as I used to be, dang this pregnancy brain. Anyway, Wednesday was a fun day which I was very nervous about. My mom had a doctors appointment near my grandparents house so she dropped off Savannah and I so we could have another visit with them. Now why would this make me nervous you ask? Well my grandparents house has lots of things in it and is obviously no where near baby proof and if you haven't been able to tell, Savannah is very active and very curious. I've been very grateful for my family while I've been here because chasing Savannah around is quite exhausting for me but very good exercise. Anyhow, she did great at my grandparents and I was glad that they could see her being her true self. She explored all over the house and just had a fun time all around. Savannah is the first great grandchild on my dad's side so I'm glad that Savannah's been able to spend some time with her great grandparents.

On Thursday I got to have a pretty much Savannah free day. My mom had class in the morning and Mark stayed home from school for take your child to work day. Since he couldn't go to school with my mom we showed him what it's like being a stay at home mom. After my mom got back we left Savannah with Mark and went to get our hair done. My mom has been going to the same gal since I was in high school and she's fantastic. I just got a trim so nothing exciting but I totally love it and I loved not having to worry about Savannah. Mark even got her to go down for a nap while he was watching her. He just has a way with kids. Then later that afternoon my good friend Jenny came over with her youngest girl who's just 3 months younger then Savannah. It was so fun getting to see her and just catch up. Whenever we get to see eachother it feels as if no time has passed, I love it. We ended up going out to eat with another friend Jackie to the local Chinese restaurant that we used to always go to, and once again Mark watched Savannah for me. It was so fun reminiscing and having memories pop into my head as we drove around. It made me remember even more how much I loved growing up here and how much fun I had. Can you tell how much I LOVE Maryland?! I think its one of the best places EVER.

1 comment:

  1. You should get Jacob to move back there. :) Missy and Jeff LOVE it too. Do it! Totally move back. Can you imagine being a Marylander girl again instead of an Idaho girl? Way cooler. ;)BTW- I love all of you updates this week. Savannah is a cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete