Friday, April 16, 2010

Day 2

So on Thursday we had another full day. My mom is taking some classes at the local Community College so she was there in the morning. Mark somehow managed to not go to school and Jordan had the day off. So once my mom got home we had lunch and then headed out to the zoo! I have great memories of going to the DC Zoo and I was hoping for the same this trip. I won't lie, I was a bit disappointed quite a few of the exhibits were closed for renovation but it was still a fun adventure. Savannah had lots of fun being pushed around in the stroller and quite preferred to be in there unless we were stopped in front of an exhibit. Also her favorite exhibit was this farm animals exhibit they had. She thought the cows were the best and quite enjoyed pointing out every animal. Her least favorite animal was the gorilla! When we saw them she started to cry, it was pretty sad. Overall the day was great and we all had lots of fun.




No comments:

Post a Comment