Thursday, April 15, 2010

Day 1 and the Night Before

So on Monday night Jacob was super helpful and went to the store for me on his way home from work. I needed some treats for our plane ride and I told him he should get something for himself too, he chose Oreo's. Now, Savannah has never had them before but we knew she'd like them I mean hello! Chocolate and a wonderfully delicious cream filling how can you not like it. So as you can see below they were a hit and it was also decided we would not be taking any on the plane with us.
So yesterday was our first official full day in Maryland and it was quite eventful. Savannah who doesn't really get the time change slept till like 10:30 which was very nice after the horrid nights sleep she made me endure. My mom took my brother Jordan and Savannah and I out to lunch and then we went to a park near by. Thank goodness for Jordan because Savannah was running everywhere and I wouldn't have been able to keep up with her. She also wanted to go down some of the bigger slides and I don't think I would fit on them anymore.

So after some fun at the park we headed back to my parents house and prepared to leave again for my other brother Mark's track meet. It was pretty bright outside so Savannah decided that she needed my sunglasses and wore them for quite a bit. After about an hour and a half we spotted a playground near the school building so that's where Savannah and I spent some more time. She kept trying to run on the track, maybe she'll take after her dad and uncle she's definitely fast enough. Also as a side note Savannah only fell asleep on the car ride home from the track meet and that was it and that was the end of the car ride so for only like 15 minutes. She was quite tired but had a great day and I had lots of fun too.


1 comment:

  1. So CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot believe how big she is getting. ;) Mmmmmm....I could go for some Oreo's right now!

    ReplyDelete