Monday, March 15, 2010

Week 19

That's right, I'm already 19 weeks pregnant and time is actually going by pretty fast. So far our baby is 1/2 a pound and about 6 inches long. I also started feeling it move at about week 15 and this one is on track to be like Savannah who moved all the time. As I get further along I feel it moving more and more. As you may have noticed I haven't yet referred to our baby by a specific gender and that is because we don't find out what we're having till the 23rd. So I'm taking your guesses, you have about a week to tell me what you think were having. On Saturday Jacob and I picked a girls name that we've decided we'll use and we've had a boys name picked since before we were engaged. Now I just have to be patient and wait to find out what were having before I start calling it anything. So far I've LOVED this pregnancy, its been so much easier then the first and I hope it continues to be. I tell Jacob that I'll keep having kids as long as they turn out as wonderful as Savannah and I enjoy (as much as I can) being pregnant.

3 comments:

  1. I am going to go with - It's A Boy...though I am horrible at guessing things and probably wrong :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote boy! Savannah needs a little brother! So glad to hear everything is well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am totally calling that it is a baby sister for "Banana" as I hear that is what Soren called Savannah. :)

    ReplyDelete