Saturday, January 21, 2012

From Savannah

I meant to post this awhile ago but better late then never right? So I decided I wanted the girls to give Jacob hand-made Christmas presents this year. This way it would really be something from them not just something I bought them and put their names on. I saw this idea and knew Savannah had to make it for Jacob. I asked her random questions about Jacob and then wrote in her answers. He really did love it and we all got quite the laugh when we read it on Christmas morning. I think I might need to make this a tradition to see how her answers change over the years. Here is what I asked and she answered:

My daddy's name is Jacob, he is 9 feet and 7 inches tall, his hair color is brown, he has pink eyes, he is 4 years old, his favorite food is peanut butter, daddy's favorite drink is pink milk, for his job daddy makes pizza, daddy likes to go to the pawn shop to get popcorn, he like to play baby dolls with me, I love it when daddy plays football, what I love most about my daddy is he's funny, I love my daddy.

Some of her answers we actually correct buy many were either her favorites or totally random like what Jacob does for a living, I don't know where she got that from.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah you got it done! So so cute. I do that for fathers day for Trev! It's hilarious I love it.

    ReplyDelete