Monday, January 9, 2012

New Love

While we were in Maryland I tried to take lots of pictures. I had mentioned to my mom that I sometimes had a hard time getting my pictures in focus and how it was kind of annoying. One day she took a few pictures using my camera and realized how right I was. That is when my amazing mom offered to let me have one of her cameras. If you've read my blog you know what a great photographer my mom is and she has/had 3 cameras so me being her most favorite daughter got to inherit one. I am already in love and have been having fun taking pictures of the girls. Also like many others I love photography, I love having pictures up in my home and I love taking pictures of my sweet girls. When I drive around I look at my surroundings and think of how I could get the best shot. My family is full of photographers so it doesn't surprise me with how much I love it even though many don't know I do. So here is your first picture I have taken with my new camera and I am in love. Thanks again mom, you really are to generous but I don't think I'll ever stop you.

No comments:

Post a Comment