Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Happy Girls


So last night Savannah had her first soccer practice and this is the face she makes whenever I ask her about it. Jacob ended up taking her to practice because she kept asking if daddy could take her and watch her play soccer. Jacob said she did fairly well for having no prior experience or knowledge about what she was doing. We went over the basics for her but I guess she kept picking up the ball and taking it to the coaches. Jacob said she ran up and down the field and her face was bright red. She was so excited when she came home and just kept talking about soccer and asking when she gets to play again. The reasons we decided to put her in soccer were because this program isn't too time intensive, they have 3 practices and 5 games. It only cost $20. Her second cousin is also on her team and she loves playing with her. So far I'm really glad we signed her up, so if you want to know what we'll be up to for the next 5 Saturday mornings we'll be watching this crazy girl "play" soccer.
I thought I'd give an update on what Olivia has been up to, she is the same sweet girl who has developed a small temper to match her small frame. I say this somewhat jokingly because this girl can throw quite the tantrum if the mood suites her. I am amazed at the screams she can belt out because she is such a sweet heart. She loves feeding herself, she is still a great sleeper, she has walking down and now attempts to run. She basically leans her upper body forward to help her momentum. She loves to play with Savannah and her favorite game to play is tea party. She loves to dress up already and will usually have a hat or crown on her head. I caught her yesterday in my closet trying on a pair of my shoes, it was one of the cutest, funniest things I've seen in awhile. She is still just an absolute joy and blessing to our family and we fall more and more in love with her everyday.

1 comment: