Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Sharing

So I decided that I need to share all these yummy treats I'm making because I'm eating way to many of them. These are the pumpkin cream-cheese muffins I made yesterday, there were 24 of them and I alone have eaten way to many so Jacob's parent's and grandparent's will be the recipients of some of these fantastic muffins. Plus I wanted an excuse to use these cute tags I found at this site. What's my next goodies giveaway you might be thinking...well you can see it here thanks to Stephanie for sharing. Needless to say I'm in a creative mood and others are benefiting from it, sorry if you don't live near me you'll just have to drool over the pictures.

2 comments:

  1. I would happily receive one of those goodies (and I only need one since there is no hubby to share with ;)

    I will be making your goodies later today...I love this time of year :) It puts me in the mood to bake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First can I just say that seeing the countdown until my visit just made my day! Thank you for being excited to see me! I am totally excited to come and visit!

    Second, I think we should do some seriously fun crafts and baking while I am in town because it looks like sooo much fun! I haven't had time to do anything fun lately!

    LOVE YA!!!!!

    ReplyDelete