Monday, October 4, 2010

Randomness

So I thought I'd share some of the funny, cute, and just plain randomness that has been said or done at the house this weekend.

Savannah and Jacob were snuggling on the coach Sunday morning and Savannah's puppy was lying on the floor. She realizes that he's on the floor and she wants him so she looks a Jacob and says, "Puppy. Go!" Apparently it was suppose to motivate him to be quick in retrieving her puppy.

Shortly after that Savannah looks at Jacob and says she wants to eat. Now we've already had pancakes with homemade buttermilk syrup and homemade whip cream, which she ate a lot of. Now what does she ask for? Cake. She then walks into the kitchen, climbs into her chair, and buckles it. Then she sits and patiently waits for Jacob or I to get her some cake. Needless to say she didn't get any since it was 10 in the morning.

Last night Savannah was having a hard time going to sleep. Jacob had already gone in with her twice so I gave him a sleeping Olivia and went in with Savannah. She was just so cute so I couldn't resist laying down with her because she kept saying, "I scared. I scared." I mean how could you leave her alone after that, and I was exhausted too so I quite enjoyed lying down. I must have fallen asleep because I suddenly heard Olivia fussing in her crib. I decided to get Olivia and bring her into Savannah's bed. This made Savannah's night. She got so excited that Olivia was going to lay down with us, she moved her blankets over and scooted over to make room. She kept saying, "baby make room" and "sissy". It just melted my heart to see how much Savannah really does love her "sissy" and doesn't seem to mind sharing my attention with her.

One last thing that was cute was Saturday morning. We told Savannah we were going to watch church on TV this weekend since it was Conference. Once she learned this she grabbed Jacob's hand and took him into her room where she decided she needed to get dressed. What did she pick out to wear? Oh just one of her totally girly-girl dresses that she wears to church, which she then wore all day long. Oh how I love her.

1 comment:

  1. Love it all! I laughed a lot...someday I want to meet those girls :)

    ReplyDelete