Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A Favorite

Tent building is a favorite activity at our house.We don't build them that often but when we do we usually center all our daily activities around it so that we're constantly in our tent. We usually have picnics, watch movies, and play games. You'll find blankets, pillows, and anything else soft in the house to snuggle with as well. This past Saturday we decided to have a movie tent watching experience and as always it was a success. I also discovered Olivia's love of climbing up the ladder, if I turned my back for a second she'd scamper up as high as she could go. I almost had a heart attack when I saw she could climb to the very top of the ladder.One of the problems with this is she can't climb back down by herself so she'll sit at the top screaming for you to get her down so she can climb up all over again, crazy girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment