Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Snow Day

We woke up this morning to snow falling and its been snowing ever since. Jacob is working weird hours so today he was home during the day which is/was awesome because I needed his help with the girls outside. Poor Olivia kept falling down every other step until she finally got the hang of walking in the snow but she still face planted it many a time. Savannah was obsessed with making a snowman and Jacob was the perfect assistant to help her with that task. We also discovered that Savannah has grown out of her snow pants which are the perfect size  for Olivia and all us girls are in desperate need of snow gloves. When I was getting the girls dressed to go outside I kept thinking of the movie Christmas Story where the mom is getting Randy dressed and what a huge production it is. Savannah jokingly even said "I can't get my arms down!" I almost died laughing. We had a blast making snow angels and building our snowman. After I make cookies and the girls have a snack we plan to go out for round two. Savannah already tried to sneak out earlier and came in with wet pants and cold feet since she didn't think to put her boots on. Olivia cried when we brought her in the first time so were thinking she wouldn't mind going out again. Fun times are to be had here at our house that's for sure. I really do enjoy the snow as long as I don't have to go anywhere in it and so far I'm not scheduled to leave my house till Friday so I think I'm good.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment