Thursday, November 4, 2010

So excited! You'll see why.

So now that the cold weather has come I'm stuck at home. We only have one car and a motorcycle, Jacob is a sweet heart and will sometimes ride his bike still even though its not the ideal weather for it. Needless to say I've been trying to fill my days with playing with the girls, getting chores done, and of course doing craft projects. Today I hit the jack-pot with new craft project ideas thanks to my friend Stephanie. She posted this link, which will now give me quite a few project ideas to get me ready for Christmas decorating at my house. If you don't know I love to decorate my house so holiday's are perfect for me because I get to change things up a bit. Anyway I hope you enjoy looking at all the fun ideas like I did.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! So what are we going to do when I visit in ELEVEN days?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking up ideas...we'll have to talk. I'll call you on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete