Sunday, March 9, 2014

Surprise

At the end of the month we had a visit from my parents! I love when my mom and dad come to visit we always have a great time and are busy doing lots of fun things. This time since my dad came with my mom we made day trip to the Grand Canyon and another day we went down to Phoenix. It was the second time the girls and I have been (Jacob and Abby stayed home) and we had another fun time. Savannah and Olivia loved looking out at the Canyon at all the lookout spots and it was my dad's first time going. He couldn't get over how big it really is, pictures just don't do it justice.


For our day in Phoenix we went to a fun play place called Jambo and the girls rode all kinds of rides over and over again and got to play a few rounds of mini-golf. After that we headed to Phoenix's Children's hospital for Olivia's neurology appointment (she has one every 6 months) and then we went shopping at the outlets in Anthem. It was so fun and the girls got so many adorable new clothes for this summer. For the rest of the week we just did day to day activities of taking and picking up the girls from school, going out to eat, we celebrated my mom's birthday, played lots of games and watching lots of shows. The girls loved hanging out with my parents and my parents loved spending time with the girls. It looks like we'll even be going out to visit them this summer which I am so excited about!!!
Another fun surprise was that the day after my parents left Jacob's parents came to visit for the weekend. Since they're leaving in April for their 12 month mission in Russia they decided to do a road trip and visit all their kids and grand-kids who don't live in Idaho. The girls were so excited to have another set of grandparents visit and they were so excited to see the girls. They couldn't believe how much they had all changed since they last saw them in October especially Abigail.

No comments:

Post a Comment