Thursday, March 26, 2009

No longer my little baby girl

Well here she is my little crawler! Its crazy to believe that just a few weeks ago I could leave the room and when I came back she'd be right where I left her. Now if I leave the room I better run because by the time I get back I may not be able to find her. I won't lie though I love that she can crawl and I get to see her start to explore and become even more aware of things around her. It also give me extra incentive to make sure the house is always clean because she can get to anything and loves shoving everything in her mouth.

2 comments:

  1. congrats on the milestone!!! and how fun that it happend for the first time with your family there to see :-) sorry we missed you this time, i really wish our basement hadn't flooded so we could've kept the lunch plans, but we will catch up next time your here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute!!!! Soon she can have crawling races with Jarom, since I don't believe he will be walking anytime soon, (she will probably walk before he does!!!)

    ReplyDelete