Thursday, August 13, 2009

Summer Love

There are many reasons why I love Summer...one of the biggest ones is because I LOVE wearing flip flops another huge one that I don't get to do is being able to go to the beach. Oh how I miss driving over to Ocean City, fun times...fun times (tons of memories are flowing through my head while I have a slight smile across my face.) Another reason I love Summer is because I love seeing all the flowers and having everything look so alive. This year I decided to be even more of a grown up since I'm now a mom and all so I decided to plant a garden. Yes you read correctly, I planted a garden. If you ask Jacob I didn't do the best job, my rows are WAY to close together but in my defense I had no help and I've never planted a garden before. In fact I couldn't even tell I had anything growing because all my rows have grown together and its just a huge mesh of green leaves. Also my lettuce is dead because I planted my rows so close and my other plants have grown over it so it can't get any sun and to be honest I really can't even find it anymore so it may in fact still be growing and I wouldn't know. Anyway enjoy some pictures of the yard, there are some sunflowers that are almost as tall as the house, my lovely garden jungle, and the 3 zucchini that I found today while I was trying to weed.






1 comment:

  1. We should have a garden party! (Wait, I don't have a garden). Great pictures! I really miss you! Give Savannah a kiss for me!

    ReplyDelete