Monday, September 14, 2009

Time Flies When Your Turning 1!

My baby has turned 1! Time has gone by so fast, it feels just like yesterday when I was going to the hospital to have a baby. Jacob and I have enjoyed every minute of Savannah and honestly don't know what we did before she was a part of our family. She has made our lives immeasurably better. I love watching her grow and seeing all the fun things she is able to do as she gets bigger. I thought I'd let you all know some of the things that are new with her and what she is doing so here is your list: Savannah is walking everywhere and now trying to run everywhere, she has 3 teeth, she is a monkey she just wants to and can climb on everything, she'll grab your finger and make you walk with her around the house and will then stand by the front door letting you know that its time to go outside, she says "hi" "da-da" "uh-oh" and "mmmmmh" after every bit she takes when eating, she sleeps all through the night from 8pm-8am, she snuggles into our cat Suzie and loves to pet her, she is terrified of stuffed animals that are tigers, and so much more that I can't fit into this post. Needless to say everything that she does we think is amazing and we adore her to pieces. So as far as pictures go I have some of Savannah's first pictures from the hospital and then I'm incuding pictures of her party and now that she's 1, as you can see she's grown a TON but is still as cute as ever.

2 comments:

  1. So even though she is afraid of stuffed tigers you dress her as one?

    I thought of you all on Saturday! I hope everything was terrific! (I have a card for Savannah, which I bought oh you know weeks ago and it is still sitting on my desk...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Savannah! Sorry we were out of town! Give her a kiss for me! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete