Thursday, September 12, 2013

Five Already?!

How did this happen? How is it possible that my first born is already 5? The years have flown by and I'm in awe of the person this girl is becoming. Savannah is many things, she is extremely loving, very passionate, she lets you know exactly how she is feeling, she is oh so smart, she has a temper, she's stubborn, and so much more. She has been saying some of the funniest things, three of her catch phrases are; "Oh crap!" as she hits her forehead with her hand, "We have a problem!" and I totally just forgot the third things she says. I'm a horrible mom. I kept with tradition and decorated the house with balloons and streamers and as an added surprise we got Savannah flowers because she LOVES flowers. Some things Savannah loves are anything art related, going to school, watching My Fair Bride, taking care of Abigail, and dress up. She cracks me up when she watches My Fair Bride with me, every wedding is better then the last to her and during each show she tells me how she wants that when she gets married. She'll even gasp and say how beautiful things look, she just cracks me up! Savannah is just such a joy, she is definitely challenging at times but I love her more then words can describe. I can't imagine our lives without her and her sweet spirit, she is always amazing me and keeping me on my toes. I've loved these last five years with her and I can't wait to see what her future holds.





No comments:

Post a Comment