Monday, February 3, 2014

Flying

Where did January go? I am amazed at how quickly time is flying by. I'm amazed at how much we fit into one day and how much is slipping threw the cracks because we're so busy.  A few highlights from January were that this cute girl turned five months the beginning of January. Oh and yes, little Miss is in fact on her knees in this picture. Abby started army crawling right before she turned 5 months and at the end of the month she can move her knees but is still working on balancing and holding her weight while moving her hands. Its crazy, this little girl is growing up way too fast and she is already on her way to keeping up with her big sisters.
 The girls still adore Abby, Savannah is always wanting to hold and help mother Abby and I'll usually find Olivia laying on the floor with Abby singing to her.
 Another big milestone for Abby is that later this week she gets to start eating food which means it time for the highchair. We finally bought a highchair, with both the other girls we used a hand-me down one we got and it was time for an upgrade. I love it and Abby really loves it. She's so content to sit in it while I make dinner and she enjoys being up at the table with us. She's also very excited to eat food, she just stares at us while eating and tries grabbing our food all the time.
 I'm also proud to say that my goals have been going well. I'm on track with my scripture reading and I only missed 2 days of working out the entire month and I'm slowly but surely getting back on track to getting more things accomplished around the house that need to get done. January was a great month and I'm excited for February. This month Jacob will have our 8 year anniversary, my parents are coming to visit the end of the month, and its Valentines Day! Now if I can just do better at blogging more often because I really miss it, I think February will be my month.


No comments:

Post a Comment