Saturday, May 30, 2009

Look at Me!!!

So Savannah likes pretty much everything but some things are preferred more then others. Being in any form of water is one of them, she just LOVES water! Since today is a pretty warm day about 91 degrees I decided lets break out the baby pool. Of course since this is a first Jacob missed it but he's out having his boys motorcycle camping trip so he can't complain. The hardest part about having Savannah in her pool was trying to get her to look at me! She was so excited to be in the pool and play with everything including the pool I think I only got one picture where she actually looked at me. Needless to say it was a great time outside playing and she just looks so dang cute in her bathing suite. Another fun fact is Savannah will only wear her hat if she's in the sun, as soon as we get into the shade she takes it off, sometimes I think she's too smart for her own good. I love her!



(Her pool is in the shape of a turtle and its shell comes up to provide some much needed shade for a babies delicate skin, just in case you were wondering.)

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness..she is so adorable...and getting so big! How did this happen...when did we all have kids that are growing up so fast?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks so cute! I totally love her pool!

    ReplyDelete