Monday, May 25, 2009

Weekend Adventures Part II

So I'm bad with this post and don't have any pictures. I did take some today but I wasn't in the right setting on my camera and none of them turned out which totally sucks because they were really cute. Anyway from where we left off more exciting news is Uncle Scott is home!!!!! Scott came home from his mission this past week and arrived in Idaho late Saturday night. On Sunday we headed out to Middleton and went to church with Jacob's family and Scott gave his homecoming talk which was AMAZING!!!! It was incredible to see what a difference these past two years have had on him. He really has grown in many ways and it was fun getting a glimpse at the new person he has become, I mean he's still the same old Scott but a little more refined I guess. I like it. Anyway so we went to his homecoming and then had dinner with Jacob's family and came back home and hung out for the rest of the night. As for today....we went swimming. It was so fun and Savannah is definitely a water lover. She kept trying to put her face in the water and drink it like a dog, it was pretty much hilarious. Might I also add, Savannah looked freaking adorable in her swimsuit and sun hat. I swear she dresses better then I do 99% of the time. Anyway after swimming in we headed back to Middleton and had a late lunch and watched a movie. It's been a very busy weekend to say the least and I'm really not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow but its been way fun and I'm glad it was a long weekend. I hope you all enjoyed yours as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment