Saturday, May 23, 2009

Weekend Adventures Part I

This is a weekend full of adventures. First my brother Jordan is visiting from BYU Idaho and since its Memorial Day weekend I decided that we were going to do something fun, also I've been dying to see more of Idaho since I live here and I want to do fun things here. So we decided to go for an easy hike and go to Jump Creek. It was a gorgeous day and lots of other people had the same idea we did but none the less it was a great day. After getting a bit lost we finally made it and had a fun time looking around and enjoying the beautiful waterfall and the spars vegitation that is around it. Sometimes beggers just can't be choosers. As I'm sure you noticed this is just Part I of our weekend adventures because more exciting things await us tomorrow and Monday. Don't get too excited having to wait, I know it'll be hard.

1 comment: