Thursday, May 14, 2009

Two Peas In A Pod

So we're very lucky to have photographers on both sides of our families because we get to have nice pictures taken all the time. My sister in law Sarah took these shots of Jacob and Savannah one Sunday afternoon. I picked my three favorites because there are quite a few that I really love. They were all taken in our back yard and I'm SO happy with how they turned out, I can't wait to put some of them up in the house.
(So I know this picture is just of their feet but it's totally my favorite!)

Like I said above I'm super happy with how the pictures turned out and Jacob was SO excited to get some nice pictures of him and Savannah together, he was a bit jealous that I have so many with her and he hadn't since she was born.

2 comments:

  1. Such cute pics!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures, when I send her outfit, you'll have to take more! I am going to have to finish it this week and send it, otherwise she will be too big to wear it!

    ReplyDelete