Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Dinner Date

So Jacob's work has a huge order that came in so last night he had to work late. I hate when he has to work late but I don't mind the extra money so I just suck it up. It was also a fun time to have a special dinner with Savannah. Now I didn't have what some might consider a traditional dinner but I LOVED it as did Savannah. We each had big plates of fruit and veggies and of course the home made bread I made a few days ago. Savannah had so much fun dipping her broccoli into her ranch and we of course watched Cinderella while enjoying our picnic. Have I mentioned that Cinderella is her most favorite movie and she wants to watch it all the time. I'm glad I like it and I'm glad its getting warmer so we can soon be outside more. Anyway we had lots of fun and next time I hope Jacob can have a fun picnic with us, he has yet to be here when I've decided to have one.

No comments:

Post a Comment