Friday, June 4, 2010

New Favorites

Ok, so I can take no credit for finding these sites but they are my new favorites! One of my friends when I was in Provo married this girl whom I've actually never met but I love her! I love reading her blog about their little family and she does the funnest stuff. I secretly wish I lived near them so hopefully she'd like me and we could be friends. Anyway these are two sites that she shared on her blog and I have fallen in love so I am also sharing them. First is howdoeshe.com, this site has awesome crafts, recipes and much more. The second is melskitchencafe.com which has all kinds of yummy recipes. Tomorrow I'm making her black beans and grilled island chicken, I'm quite excited. Anyway I hope you enjoy these as much as I do and have a fabulous weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I really like How Does She too. I found that one in my blog searching. There are so many good ones. Do you use Google Reader? That's how I save my favorite posts. I'll have to check out the other one your shared.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my--this made my day! I'm sure we'd be friends if we ever met! :)

    Oh and seriously--try the Chicken Enchilada Pasta from that site...so worth the hours of heartburn after!

    ReplyDelete