Wednesday, August 25, 2010

New Adventure

So a few weeks before I had Olivia and the first few after I was a slacker mom. I basically let Savannah watch movies all day because well I was exhausted. So I've decided that the all day movie watching is over and we are going to have a schedule and do fun activities. So this morning I was watching my sister in laws wedding video and Savannah watched with me. She kept saying temple and saying how pretty it was so right then and there I decided that we were going to the temple. I've never taken Savannah to the temple and I thought it would be a fun little outing and she could see all the flowers. So my other sister in law Sandi ended up coming with us and we had a picnic lunch. It was a fun trip and Savannah really did like it, I think her favorite part was the fountain. At one point she started to take off her shoe and I though something must have gotten in it until I realized she was going to try and get in the fountain. Needless to say we had a quick fight to put her shoes back on and she did not go swimming in the temple fountain.
Some of the flowers, I'm glad Savannah didn't try to pick any.
Me and my girls.
This is when we first found the fountain, she was so happy.

2 comments:

  1. Jillian! You look so pretty. :) How fun for Savannah. I love the spontaneous activities for kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Fun! Glad you are having fun with your girls!

    ReplyDelete