Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter

Savannah was so excited Easter morning to find out what goodies were left for her. She actually made out quite well! Saturday morning she got to go on an Easter egg hunt with all her friends from church. Then Sunday morning she got to see what the Easter bunny left for her. He gave her 6 books: Llama Llama Misses Mama, Llama Llama Red Pajama, Llama Llama Mad at Mama, Pinkalicious, Purplicious, and Goldilicious. We've been reading them non-stop since Sunday. I also made Savannah a coloring book that she can use dry erase markers with so it's a fun toy for her to use during church. She also got a ton of candy because I always buy too much because I'm scared I won't have enough. I never seem to learn that lesson, oh well. After church we headed over to my sister-in-laws for Easter dinner and had a great time. I was incharge of making desserts so I made a banana cream pie, a chocolate cream pie, and a berry pie all from scratch crust included. I know I'm amazing. I thought my favorite would be the chocolate cream pie but it wasn't, I was not happy with how it turned out but oh well. I think my berry pie was amazing and everyone seemed to like the banana cream pie. I didn't eat it cause I don't like banana's in my pies and banana's make me sick ever since I was pregnant with Olivia. Overall it was a great day and we had lots of fun.

Now this picture that I decided to throw in is from Monday morning. While I was getting ready for the day Savannah kept running in and out of my closet and when I finally went to check on her in the living room this is what I found. Savannah sitting in her rocking chair wearing one of my skirts as a dress and wearing a pair of my shoes while she watched a movie. She's so fun. Also yesterday I was just having an off day. I kept wishing Jacob would call or send me a text telling me he loved me or that I was so pretty. Instead I got Savannah who walked into my bathroom and with a gasp said "mommy you so cute!" It made my day and was just what I needed. Savannah is totally a hand-full but she is also one of my most favorite people and I couldn't imagine my life without her.

No comments:

Post a Comment