Thursday, November 3, 2011

Easy Peasy

I found an easy project to work on and I was so excited to finally have time to do it. All I needed was some bottles ( I just happened to have some Pepsi glass bottles that Jacob was so kind to let me use), puffy paint or you could use a hot glue gun, and spray paint.
I made designs on the bottles using the puffy paint and let it dry overnight just to be sure. Then I spray painted them white and voila! Now I have four cute bottles that I can leave alone like this or put something in. I also found a wood box that one of Olivia's toys had come in so I whipped out another can of spray paint and turned it green and then wrapped a piece of ribbon around it. I love how it turned out and even Jacob complimented me on my project. I think the whole project cost me $3 since I already had the ribbon, bottles, box, and my sister in law let me use her white spray paint, you really can't beat that.

1 comment:

  1. Holy crap! So so cute. Great idea, I have tons of old bottles!!

    ReplyDelete