Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day

I love celebrating holiday's with the girls, it makes everything so much more fun.This morning both my girls and Jacob woke up to being heat attacked. Savannah's reaction was fantastic, she just thought it was great and made me read what I wrote on her hearts over and over again.

Last night I made sugar cookies and this morning we frosted them for our treat today. Both the girls thought this was great and both the girls were more interested in the frosting then the actual cookies. Olivia would just run her finger over her cookie and lick the frosting off while Savannah didn't even bother getting her fingers dirty she just licked her cookies while still on there plate. I finally convinced her that she could pick them up and actually eat the cookie which was pretty good too. Silly girls, we also went on an outing to our horrid library but that is a post for another day and then had a lovely dinner at home.


It was really a great day with my favorite valentines doing what we do best, hanging out and having fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment