Monday, July 29, 2013

The BIG 3!

Where does the time go? Seriously?! Olivia just had her 3rd birthday and I still can't believe it, it feels like just yesterday we were at the hospital having her. I've been amazed watching this girl grow up the last 3 years, she is such a blessing in our home and she is always amazing me. I am so proud of all the things Olivia can do. She has made such amazing progress in all of her therapies and she is just such a joy! Olivia is one of the happiest, sweetest, most loving children I've ever met. Everyone who meets her falls in love with her. Don't' get me wrong she has her sassy moments she is 3 after all but still she is just adorable. Olivia is getting ready to start preschool in about 3 weeks with Savannah and she is so excited, she picked out a dinosaur backpack, so adorable! We've also been working on potty training. Its had its ups and downs, right now we're on a down swing and since the baby is  due in 2 weeks I'm really not worrying about it because I have way to many other things on my mind. Some of Olivia's favorite things to do are sing, dance, play with her new doll house, play cars, dinosaurs, and read books. She also has this hilarious laugh she does sometimes which is totally fake but oh so funny.
To celebrate the big day we actually had parties all weekend. We started off having cupcakes with her friends at music makers on Friday, had a very low key birthday party on Saturday, and had a small celebration with just our little family on Sunday. I had fun making so many treats and having people to share them with so I didn't eat all of them myself since I've been known to do that.

 Olivia is way into dinosaurs so we had a girly dinosaur party with lots of pink and purple two of Olivia's favorite colors.

 Doesn't Olivia just have the cutest dad ever?!
 She couldn't wait to start eating all the snacks.

We had a blast celebrating Olivia's birthday, we went on a dinosaur egg hunt and all the kids got dinosaur stickers and tattoos and a little dinosaur to take home. Olivia was so excited about all the festivities! The smile on her face when we'd sing happy birthday to her was priceless and hearing her say "WOW!" when she saw all her decorations was a great moment. We sure do love this little girl and all the joy and sweetness she brings with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment