Monday, July 29, 2013

38 Weeks

As of today I'm 38 weeks pregnant. This pregnancy has FLOWN by! It really is crazy to think that within 2 weeks we will most likely be holding our new little girl and be a family of 5. True to form this pregnancy has been similar and oh so different from the other two. Now that I'm in the end I'm starting to feel miserable which I totally expect because if I didn't there is no way I'd be up for labor. Some of the fun things that are bugging me of late are the fact that my stomach is so big I can't stand in front of the sink to do dishes, I have to be turned to my side to be able to actually reach in the sink. I finally started swelling up, I no longer have my cute skinny ankles but I now have cankles. Its sad and depressing but what are you gonna do about it? I can't sleep at all, I get up at least 3 times every night and sometimes more. The reason for getting up? I have to pee ALL the time! I feel like I'm about to pee my pants and then I hardly go at all. This girl likes to use my bladder as a pillow or something, this requires me to pee like every hour minimum and sometimes every half hour. I'm also so big this time that I really don't fit into most of my clothes so I wear the same outfits a lot because I'm limited on what I can wear that's comfortable. I once again hate cooking. I struggle to make dinner because I get so hot cooking, I want take out all the time but I'm trying to be good. I get nauseated again, usually its if I've eaten too much crap during the day so sometimes a night I feel like I'm just going to throw up everywhere.
Well there you have it, some of the fun things that I'm feeling right now. Like I said I know we have to feel miserable at the end otherwise who in their right mind would want to go threw labor? Not me that's who! The funny part is, is that after each of the girls I remember freaking out after they were born and thinking I wasn't ready just yet and how I wished they'd staying in a little longer, lol. We are beyond excited to welcome this new little one into the world and we know she'll be here before we know it. Our whole family is excited to finally hold her and see what she looks like and who she is. When you really think about it this is such an amazing experience to go threw. To think that there is a person growing inside you, to think of how many things have to go just right to form this perfect little person. Its just such a miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment