Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Preschool 2013



How are my babies old enough for preschool? Savannah missed the cut off for kindergarten by 12 days, its actually fine by me if she stays in preschool one more year I think it will actually be good for her. When my mom and I dropped them off the first day the girls were so excited! Excited is actually probably an understatement. Savannah has the same teacher she had last year which I was really happy about because she LOVED her! We are fans of Ms Allyson in our house. Olivia got a new teacher that was added this year and I've only heard wonderful things about her so I was pretty excited. I didn't have a hard time dropping off Savannah but I almost started balling after I dropped off Olivia. Olivia on the other hand was very excited to be in school and could care less if I left her there. She loves Ms Carol and is always thrilled to go to school and I know she has the best time. I love the girls preschool and I also love having the girls gone 3 days a week for 2 1/2 hours. Its a great time for me to go to appointments or the store and only have little Abby with me. I'm also looking forward to taking a nap one of these days since the girls school schedule goes along with Abby's afternoon nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment