Thursday, October 1, 2009

Girls Rule and Boys Drool


So, Wednesday thru Friday I watch one of my good friends daughter. This is perfect for many reasons...one of the biggest is that our daughters are only 4 months apart and they totally get along! So I have a schedule that we usually follow of what we do during the day and all that fun stuff because I thrive on having a schedule. So today I decided to spice it up a bit and while the girls were finishing up their naps I made them a surprise in the family room. That's right a giant tent! I am totally that awesome and the girls loved it, especially Savannah. It gave her a chance to harness her inner monkey. I don't think I've ever seen her climb so much and if the sheets weren't on the latter I think she could have climbed to the top. I think I had more fun making this wonder of a tent then the girls did playing in it but after all they are only 12 and16 months for goodness sakes.




1 comment:

  1. :) Awesome space here..And Savannah looks cute...
    I loved the post that you posted for your hubby's bday! :)

    ReplyDelete