Friday, September 24, 2010

2 Months!

Can you believe it, Olivia is already two months old! Time is going by so much faster this time around. I thought I'd just share a quick post on what the happenings are with Miss Olivia. She really is a joy and I just fall more and more in love with her every day. I also think that she gets cuter and cuter every day as well which I think is a typical parent thing to think. Olivia is smiling all the time, my favorite though is when she first wakes up. When she hears my voice when I come to pick her up she just starts smiling and looking around for me I just LOVE it! She also really enjoys Savannah as long as she stays gentle. Olivia always has smiles for her big sister. Olivia is becoming very aware of her surroundings and is always looking around. She of course loves to cuddle and just molds to your body still which is fantastic. She is my cuddle buddy at night which I actually don't like. Olivia is having a hard time staying asleep at night in her crib so we usually sleep together. That will be what I tackle next week, trying to get her to sleep lying down alone. I have a feeling I'll be even more tired then usual and a bit more cranky but its worth it in the end. Right now Olivia is weighing in at a little over 9lbs and she is 22 1/2 in long, she's actually growing at the same rate Savannah did which is fun. Olivia is overall a very content baby and still eats and sleeps most days, she's starting to be awake more and we're just loving every minute we get to spend with her.

2 comments:

  1. Can you believe how much she weighs now, is what Gavyn was popping out of me? That weight is much better for a 2 month old. She is a cutie pie! I also love Savannah's grown up day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so cute! I'm glad that things are going well for your little family. Oh, and E was 22 inches long at her 2 WEEK appointment last week! Good grief she's going to be a tall one! Good luck with the sleeping in her own bed--I'm really looking forward to that day as well as I don't sleep well with a baby in bed with me! :)

    ReplyDelete