Sunday, September 12, 2010

Savannah's Second Birthday


Here she is...our big two year old! I can't believe how fast time has gone by and that Savannah is already two. She has brought so much joy into my life I can't even believe it. Now Savannah really is quite disobedient and quite the handful but she's just so dang cute that I overlook these horrid qualities and love her anyway. I had so much fun planning her party and decorating for it. We ended up having about 37 people over and only 16 of those were adults, we had quite a full house and our house isn't that big. Once Savannah realized everyone was there just for her she was ecstatic! She was just all smiles and so happy to have so many of her favorite people over. I was a slacker and didn't really get any pictures of her actual party but I of course took pictures of her awesome decorations.
I made paper lanterns with my sister in law Jodi and I hung them from the light fixtures and over our half wall between the living room and kitchen.
I forgot to take a picture of the food table before the party so here is a tiny sample of what it looked like. We had all of Savannah's favorite things like her favorite candy, watermelon, raspberries, blueberries, broccoli, popcorn, and chips. I had labels next to everything and it was pretty dang cute if I do say so myself.
Along the half wall we had a row of flowers.
Here are the lanterns and flowers looking in from the living room.

Overall everything went great and I think everyone had a good time cause I know I did. It was quite nice though after everyone left because there really were a ton of people at the house.

Here are a few pics of Savannah from birth till now, I mean you have to include some on a birthday post.




We just love her, isn't she just so cute.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear the party went well! The decorations look great!

    ReplyDelete